Friday, April 9, 2010

Grant goes swimming

Continuing with the previous post's theme of irresponsible parenting, Grant recently went swimming. He generally likes his bath so we figured he would enjoy swimming.




I would love to blame the irresponsible portion of these photos solely on my husband, but I might have asked him to continue throwing Grant up into the air until I got several good shots with good lighting.
*MIGHT HAVE*
In case you are wondering if Grant enjoyed being thrown up into the air, just check out his face in the following picture.

3 comments:

  1. Very very cute!!!! I might have heard you ask Tim
    or I might not have!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so hilarious! All he needed was a ceiling fan to be in heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great photos Beth, he is just too cute!!! Where do you all swim, at the Y?

    ReplyDelete