Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day

Today was the first day of preschool for Zach and Calyn. They will go on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9-12. I was surprised to find Tim still home when I woke up this morning. Usually he goes to work early. Today he decided to be apart of the first trip to school. He also took pictures before we left.

He snapped a few more pictures at school.
Pictures from last year for comparison.


I had trouble finding out if they had a good day or not. Their teacher informed me that Calyn was the line leader and that Zach was the caboose. No surprise there. Zach also apparently prefers to be called Zachary. Who knew? When I picked them up they were both ticked that they did not get to stay for lunch like some of the kids. Their preschool is also a parent's day out and some kids stay for the rest of the afternoon. At least they enjoyed themselves enough to want to stay longer.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, they are growing up! It's so amazing to watch. I was just telling Joel how I knew the twins before they were born. I must remember that Zach is now Zachary and not Jon!

    ReplyDelete