Tuesday, January 12, 2010

4 months


Grant will be 4 months old in just a few days. I can hardly believe he is already four months old. It saddens me to see him grow up so fast. Many times I find myself looking forward to the days of no more diapers, kids that can feed themselves without huge messes, etc. But just as quickly I remember that being able to cuddle them, put lotion on them, etc. will not last forever. I just wish there were more hours in the day to enjoy all the little things about being a mom.

What is Grant doing these days?

He can roll from his back to his stomach.
He often sucks his thumb or first finger.
He chuckles whenever you tickle his ribs or wipe under his chin.
He charms everyone with his smile.
He sleeps through the night most of the time.
He still spits up a lot.
He likes to take baths and sit in the bathroom while the shower is running.
He is not a fan of his big sister biting his foot.
He can stand on his daddy's hand.
He likes to 'fly.'
He produces a lot of drool. But no teeth yet.
He is an absolute joy.

3 comments:

  1. Happy four months! I recognize that bouncy seat!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! I LOVE it! Didn't realize how much I had missed seeing your precious kiddos until now! Hope you guys are doing well! Cayden still talks about his soccer buddies, Zach and Callyn! Hope we see you guys soon! Grant is absolutely adorable! Can't believe he is 4 months old!

    ReplyDelete