Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Running on fumes

This describes my life in so many ways right now.
Literally.
I ran out of gas today with all three kids in the car at 3:oopm. It might have been funny except that I did the same thing about three weeks ago. That now makes twice in my life that I have completely ran my car out of gas.
Figuratively.
I am tired. Emotionally. Physically. I like to appear and pretend that I have it all together, but I do not. I like to keep our normal, busy schedule even when I know I need to slow down. Some days I count the minutes until nap time. I think God is trying to teach me something, but I need to take the time to listen and learn.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you! So sorry you ran out of gas I know how aggrivating messing up can be to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for rest and refreshness for you!

    ReplyDelete