Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Week in Review

I am borrowing this idea from one of my favorite blogs. We have been so busy since I last posted that maybe a review is in order.

Calyn and I went to Wichita Falls to attend the wedding shower of my dad's fiance. Cal threw-up the whole way there but was fine once we arrived. Car sickness maybe? The shower went well and we made it home with less drama.

Tim, Zach, and Abby attended a birthday party and picked Grandma up from the airport.

We survived the first week of swimming lessons at Tech. The new leisure pool is amazing. We got rained out one day but were fortunate to have on our suits because it poured on us.

We had a nice picnic at Legacy Play Village and a fun time at gymnastics.

Papou arrived mid-week and joined the festivities.














We hosted our weekly summer Bible Study and again had only guys show up.

I got to spend precious time with Leah, Annerson, and Janis.

We finally slayed the green monster living in our backyard.











We had lots of sweet treats: cookies from Mrs. Camp's and custard from Sheridan's.














We are thankful and blessed to have Grandma and Papou visit each summer. Papou treats us to many meals out and Grandma does a lot with and for the kids.

Next week, we have another week of swimming lessons and then we head back to Wichita Falls for my dad's wedding.

4 comments:

  1. y'all have had way too much fun. why have we not come with you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheridan's....yum. The pool looks AMAZING! When can we come swim?! Speaking of...are they doing swimming tomorrow at Debbie's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always cringe as I wait for the "word verification" thingy to pop up & IT DIDN'T this time!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we come over and swim? Oh wait, I forgot, we don't live close enough!:( Just kidding! Sounds like fun and busy-ness!

    ReplyDelete