Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beth Moore

I've had several people ask me how the Beth Moore conference was. I am currently buried in work for my part-time job, but my pal Melissa gave a good summary here. Janis so sweetly gave me my ticket for my birthday last year and allowed me to spend the day with her and her girls. I so love each of the Buschman women and am constantly amazed at how different their personalities are from each other. They all, however, share a passionate love for Jesus. It was an excellent day (although I missed two soccer games). Check out Melissa's blog entry and watch the video if you want to see me.

Also, I was allowed to be an encourager to women as they came forward and asked for prayer. I did not realize the magnitude of the task I was given. As I looked into the crowd, so many women were crying. Women approached us that were hurting and so broken. I am thankful that God allowed me to minister to them by encouraging them and praying with them. I am forever changed and humbled by this experience.

1 comment:

  1. God has blessed you with the wisdom to help these ladies and I'm glad you got to experience it.

    ReplyDelete