Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prayers Please

My cousin's family is going through a very difficult time right now. Would you please stop and pray for them? Please pray for peace and comfort and understanding.

Also, tomorrow we are headed to Amarillo. Curren is getting dedicated. Please pray for the Gomez family as they go through their first Mother's Day without Brie and for Eric as he dedicates his son without his wife by his side.

One more- our family is also going through a very challenging time. I do not have the freedom to share but would appreciate if you would pray for courage, wisdom, and encouragement for my husband.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. You and your family have my prayers. Thanks for always being there for us and the family. I hope if you need us you will just call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am praying for all of these things you listed. :) thanks for sharing these requests!!! much love to you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete