Sunday, December 5, 2010

It is that time again

I love getting Christmas cards in the mail. Over the weekend, we received our first three cards. My favorite cards are photocards. I love seeing the changes in the members of the families that I don't see on a regular basis. New babies, lost teeth, tall children, special vacations, etc.
When it is time to design our cards, I usually turn to Shutterfly. I always wait until too close to Christmas to get our cards ordered. Shutterfly cards are easy to design and once ordered, are delivered quickly. They also have so many fun designs to choose from. I have been very pleased with my past Shutterfly experiences.

My favorite trend right now is cards that use black and white photos like this one.
I also really like this one.
I will receive 50 free cards for writing this blog. While I love saving money, I am excited to share these cute options with you guys because you can get in on this deal too!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing better than I am. I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and figure out what to do for our cards.

    ReplyDelete