Sunday, December 5, 2010

"fall" FUN

We've had a busy birthday week. I figured before I post about it and it gets any colder, I'd better share some of the adventures we had this fall.
Tim, Abby, Grant, and I joined Zach and Calyn's class when they visited the apple orchard. We learned about bees, tasted honey, and picked apples. I managed to get stung by a bee. It hurt, but I was glad it was me and not one of the kids.






We also visited the local corn maze for a sweet friend's birthday party.








Abby dressed as a donut maker and attended the fall party at her PDO. Before going, we made a trip to Krispy Kreme. The workers let her decorate a donut.






The next day it was Zach and Calyn's turn to dress as donut makers. We went back to Krispy Kreme and got a tour. The workers also made all three kids official Krispy Kreme name tags.



2 comments:

  1. How fun!:)
    The picture of zach by himself at the corn maze is really good..no smile and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you post on here that is the way I can keep up with my busy family. They look like they all had fun.

    ReplyDelete