Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Last but not least

I have been lost under a pile of work. Since the middle of May, my part-time job has consumed almost all of my free time. I finished my latest and largest to this date, assignment last Friday. Since Saturday, I have been trying to catch up on all the time-consuming tasks that had been put off. I still have to finish a baby shower present, but otherwise I am pretty much caught up. Now I can get back to blogging. I am actually quite a bit behind on blogging. But to get started, I will tell you a funny story.

Last week, I was changing the sheets on my bed. Zach was taking a shower in the upstairs bathroom. All of the sudden he starts shrieking. I hurry to the shower and pull back the shower curtain. He is covered in blood. It is pouring from his mouth and is covering his body. He is so upset that he cannot tell me what happened. I get him cleaned up and Tim calms him down. All the blood was coming from a cut on his lip. We question him repeatedly, he won't tell us what happened. I am thinking that he is just traumatized from the accident. About an hour later Tim overhears him telling Calyn that he was trying to shave with my razor! He is the last of my kids that I would expect to do something like that. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

3 comments:

  1. As I read this that was guess what had happened. Bet he learned his lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach don't try to grow up so fast! Hope he learned the lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow already shaving Zach slow down and enjoy these days that you don't have to shave.

    ReplyDelete