Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baseball update

We finished the season with a 13-1 record! The improvement in most of the kids was nothing short of amazing. Zach can now hit the ball (hard) and steps up to the plate with confidence. Calyn has become quite the second base(wo)man. She can field the ball and throw it to first to get the runner out. She still needs a little work on covering the bag when the ball is in the field.

We had our last regular season game on Saturday and survived the 110 degree heat. Even the cookies I made survived.
We play in the play-off tournament on the 19th. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I think the Cookies turned out great! Way to go Express and Coach Dallas! I have to say I'm amazed at the level of competition for your team it makes Mali's look like even more of a joke. And..Mali has been playing second base too!

    ReplyDelete