Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Heavy Heart

One of my childhood friends had a baby in October. Evan was born at just 26 weeks and spent several months in the hospital. He got to go home just a few weeks ago and meet his two older sisters, Olivia (7) and Ava Grace (4).

Unfortunately Evan contracted an infection over the weekend and went to be with Jesus this morning. I ask that you pray for his parents, Seana and Casey,and the rest of his family. They have really been on a roller coaster ride the last several months but have proclaimed the name of Jesus at every turn. As believers they know that Evan is with Jesus, but they still hurt. So please take a moment to lift up this sweet family and also pray that Evan's short life will continue to turn other towards Jesus.

Thanks friends.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine. Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth I'm so sorry for the loss of one so young. Of course we will lift their name in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete