Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
I thought I would include all of the pictures from previous Valentine's Days.
2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

Tim always sends out an e-mail card that he puts together. I wanted to upload each of the cards but the format did not work. Instead I just uploaded the photos. It is amazing to see how our family has grown in just a few short years.
We had a great day today. Grant and I stayed home from church. He has been sick for the entire last week with a low-grade fever and a horrible cough. He still had the fever today but seemed to be feeling a lot better.
Tim and the other kids went to church. They brought home food and then we opened presents. I went a little overboard this year but had bought all of their presents on clearance a few weeks ago. Zach and Calyn also 'built' Grant a bear yesterday that they were super excited to give to him. Tim built them bears for their first Valentine's day. My brother's family made one for Abby when she was born. So now they all have their own bear.
Valentine's Day really makes me miss my mom. She always had special gifts waiting for us when we woke up.
Here is our day in pictures:
Zach opening the lifesaver card that I recovered after forgetting to put it in his Christmas stocking.

Calyn displaying hers.

Showing some brother and sister love.

The gang after church.

Abby opening her card.

Abby dancing with her Elmo hands.

Grant being helped to open some blocks.

Grant and his new bear.

Tim's gummy bear rainbow.
I need to add that Tim and the kids got me frames to make a collage of pictures from our recent photo shoot. I'll try to post a picture once it is complete. We have to wait for the store to get more frames as we bought all they had.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has gotten so big! I love Grants little smirk.

    ReplyDelete