Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One-up

I am not much for one-upping my friends, but I think this experience with Abby one-ups the Annerson pooping in the tub story posted by my friend Leah.
Recently I was taking a shower and waiting for Tim to bring Grant to shower with me. As I was scrubbing I heard Tim say, "Oh Abby" in the tone that just tells you something bad has happened. Little Miss Abby had pooped in her diaper (she was not poopy when I started my shower). She then proceeded to take off her poopy diaper and slide all the way down the stairs that lead to our bedroom. I graciously allowed Tim to clean up the mess as I lingered in the shower with Grant. But if you happen to visit our house in the near future and feel the need to go up to our bedroom, I would wear shoes. I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. That is just too funny. Remind me not to climb up those stairs anytime soon. Nice that you had to linger in the Shower with Grant. Gotta love Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, 2 things.

    1.) I will gladly let you hold the title for most eventful poop for a toddler. I genuinely hope that you will one-up yourself even!

    2.) When your home is a wreck, call Carpet Tech 795-5142. Maybe they are running specials on stairs. You can say the spots are mud. Now...I'm just sayin'. Check into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Tim, please take some blog worthy pics next time. Geesh. Slacker.

    ReplyDelete