Monday, October 26, 2009

Six things at six weeks

Grant is six weeks old today. Here is a list of six things that I want to remember about him.

1. Serious-I have no idea where he could have gotten this trait. Anyone have any idea?

2. Smirk-He is not quiet smiling yet but for now we settle for this adorable smirk.

3. Spit-up-I mean lots of spit-up. Lucky for you I did not provide a picture.
4. Soothie-Grant loves his pacifier. A new experience for us since none of the other kids would take one.

5. Squinty- He often opens his right eye wider than his left.

6. Smitten-In case it isn't obvious or I haven't mentioned it lately, I am so in love with this little boy. Thank you Lord for this blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I love him even though I never get to hold him because he is always asleep in your sling. Boo. Those expressions are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! And I love little Grant. I'm so glad I got to hold him some yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete