Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two weeks and doing great

Hi! My name is Grant. On Monday I was two weeks old. At my check-up I weighed 8 lb 4 oz. and was 21.75 inches long.

My favorite thing to do is sleep.

I especially like to sleep on people. Grandma was going to leave today but she could not bear to leave me. My mom claims her flight got cancelled but I know the real truth.

These three kids are always around my house and on certain days my mom makes sure their clothes all match.

I am not sure who was in charge at this moment but I don't think my mom would approve of this little girl holding me.

This is what bedtime looks like at my house. I think we need a bigger bed.
I am doing really well and so is my family. I still refuse to nurse but my mom is being patient with me. Feel free to come visit me anytime.

3 comments:

  1. He looks so sweet and peaceful. What a funny picture with Abby-poor Grant. Can't wait to visit him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best post ever! I want to come visit SOOOOO bad. You are getting the best pics of him. Especially the one of him asleep on Grandma and the one of Abby holding him...love those.

    Ok. So I am still feeling pretty lousy & Annerson had a constant stream coming from her nose today. I just want you to know that I am super upset about not being there for you. The moment we are well we are driving to your house.

    I'm glad to hear you are being patient. I was really thinking about how hard it must be to pump so many times a day. I just hurt with you because I know you are having to try so hard for something you know is right for Grant. I am praying that God will give you strength & teach you whatever it is He's trying to teach you QUICKLY & that you will enjoy every sweet moment during these rough times.

    Hope to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete