Monday, September 21, 2009

H-U-G-E

No I am not talking about this little guy:
I am talking about this girl:
Everyone warned me that Abby would seem big once Grant was here. I expected her to seem big, but I did not expect her to seem huge. She is like a minature jolly green giant Abby. She is also adjusting well to not being the baby anymore. It helps that she has Grandma to fulfill all of her wishes and desires.
Grant is doing well. He is officially one week old. I ask that you pray for our breastfeeding efforts. So far he is unable to eat from me so I am pumping and feeding him bottles. My hope is that as he gets a little bigger he will be able to transition back to me.

2 comments:

  1. She does look awfully grown up!!! Praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Beth! I'm so sorry it's not going well YET! Praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete