Saturday, April 4, 2009

Introducing the Express


Today was the official start of t-ball. All the kids looked so cute in their uniforms. Unfortunately or fortunately (however you want to look at it), their cuteness was the highlight of the game. Zach got to play pitcher and Calyn played in the outfield. Tim is their manager, so we both got to help on the field. Calyn whined and complained the whole game about being hungry and cold. I finally told her that there is no whining in baseball. Of course after the game (and snack), she wanted to know how soon they could play again. Calyn did not have the opportunity to field any balls, but Zach managed to stop a few. The other team was full of power hitters but a few went right to Zach. Now if only he and the first basemen could connect! It will be interesting to see how the season unfolds.

3 comments:

  1. They look great! I hope you have a very successful season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't come Saturday. I didn't want to get Annerson out in the chill just yet. She's almost kicked this thing but she still has a nasty cough and runny nose. Will you email me their schedule though so I can make it to the games? I can't wait to see them in their uniforms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to have Eric read this post, maybe he will feel better about Mali complaining in soccer. I love the post and pictures!

    ReplyDelete