Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brie's Blog Book

Carrie, Melissa, and I helped Brie's dad turn her blog into a devotional book for mothers. This was such a labor of love. When Tom first mentioned the project, I eagerly agreed to help. I had no idea that he meant that we would have to get started immediately. Talk about fast forwarding the grieving process. All three of us went through Brie's blog and pulled out the posts that we thought pointed to how Brie lived her life for God and dependent on God. We edited the posts for ease of reading and then added scriptures and journaling questions. Although the job was rushed, I think the book turned out great. All proceeds form the sale of the book will be used to pay for college for Mali, Eleri, and Curren. If you want a copy, you can order a book here or I can deliver one to you. We are asking for a $20 donation for books delivered locally (they are also available in Amarillo, Dalhart, and Dallas) or $25 if ordered on-line.
Thank you everyone for your continued support and prayer for this family. Please do not grow weary in praying for them.

1 comment:

  1. We will continue to pray for this brave family as they have a long road ahead of them. With her best friends working on the book I'm sure that it turned out awesome. I look forward to reading it as soon as I purchase one.

    ReplyDelete