Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our story in pictures

Last October (I know I am so far behind), we attended a wedding reception that had a photo booth. I think the couple got their money worth on our family alone. The kids spent much of the evening taking their pictures. The rest of the evening, they spent on the dance floor. Based on their re-enactments of Dancing with the Stars, I much preferred the photo booth option.

All of us in order of addition to the family:
Our efforts at having personality:
Tim and the kids:
The 3 Dallas girls:
Calyn and Abby:
The three "big" kids:
Zach (can I just mention what kindergarten has done to my sweet boy):
Calyn (serious and smiling):
Abby (the party girl):

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks for sharing these sweet pictures of your sweet family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great pictures. They look like they had so much fun taking those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot get over Zach. I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete