Thursday, November 4, 2010

My 1st STAR

Calyn was recently star of the week.

We made a poster that told all about her:


Dr. Dallas gave a presentation to her class. She was really shy when she introduced her dad:






I read a book to her class and met her for lunch.
On the last day of her stardom, I brought a red star-shaped balloon to her when I picked her up from school. She loved it. We ran a few errands after school and then stopped at Chick-fil-a for dinner. As Zach opened the door to get out, the balloon escaped. I yelled at him to try to alert him, and he immediately started crying. Calyn started crying. Abby started crying. It was sad but oh so funny.

2 comments:

  1. Very proud of her for getting star of the week. That poster describes her to a T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special. I'm not surprised that Dr. Tim Dallas had a PowerPoint! We had some balloon drama of our own tonight at the game! Sad!:(

    ReplyDelete