Sunday, December 13, 2009

Giving Thanks

We spent Thanksgiving in Wichita Falls with my dad and Lou. My brother and his family, Lou's daughter Jennifer and her family, and Lou's daughter Brandi and her dog were also present. It was our first holiday together as a new family. A total of 19 people was a little crazy at times but overall was a lot of fun.

This is the kids table minus the 3 that were sleeping.

Abby's normal nap time is 2pm. She fell asleep about 15 minutes before we started lunch.

Ashley was not feeling so good and also slept through lunch.

Grant thankfully slept through lunch.

After lunch we headed to a local park to take pictures and climb a very large hill.

Even Abby and I made it to the top.

Not easy to get a good picture of all 10 kids.

I think Zach had the most fun. The boys were 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, and 11 (I think I have those ages correct). He played and was never without someone to entertain him. Calyn was really bummed that Ashley was sick but also had fun playing with the boys.

1 comment:

  1. That is neat! Only 3 girls in that whole bunch? I really like the picture of you and Abby

    ReplyDelete