Friday, February 27, 2009

The members of the Dallas Family

Tim: husband, father, friend, provider. I knew Tim was going to be my husband the first time I met him. I felt God tell me that Tim was the one he had picked for me. Tim is a great husband and an even better father. He genuinely loves me and the kids. He is a constant source of support for me.


Beth: wife, mother. I am striving to be a Godly wife and mom. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my kids.


Zach: son, brother, friend. Zach has such a sweet personality. He is very caring towards his sisters and is often shy around others. He also likes to have fun and run around acting wild and crazy.


Calyn: daughter, sister, boss. Calyn is such an amazing little girl. She has a strong personality and is very opinionated. I laugh all the time at how she convinces Zach to do her bidding. She loves her friends and Jesus. She also likes to play music and sports.


Abby: daughter, sunshine, joy. Abby brings so much happiness to our family. She is easy-going and very happy. We cannot help but be in a good mood when Abby is around.

New baby: 12 weeks old. This new addition to our family will be arriving in September. We just told Zach and Calyn about the new baby tonight. They are excited and hoping for a boy. We will get to surprise Tim's mom and my dad with the news tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH!!!! For one, that you started a blog!!! But secondly, THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!! I'M PACKING UP YOUR BABY STUFF NOW! I hope Zach gets a brother, but another beautiful Dallas girl would be amazing!!!! WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited you FINALLY started a blog, but overjoyed about another Dallas sweetheart! You Dallas' are always surprising us! Love you all, all SIX of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm crying I'm so happy! I'm trying to call you as I speak but I know you are busy with family. Congrats congrats congrats! AND I'm thrilled you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can not believe you started to blog, but I CAN NOT believe this about the new baby. I have TONS of clothes. :) I am so excited for you and this miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an idiot! I just got your blog address at 10:30pm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - and thanks for letting me know the good news... Feel free to add me to your blog roll :=)

    ReplyDelete